Indulge in these guilt-free double chocolate cookie bites! They are vegan, refined sugar-free, and gluten-free! All you need is 4 ingredients, and 15 minutes.
· 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
· 1 tablespoon cacao powder
· 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
· 2 ripe bananas
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Roll the mix into bite sized balls.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until browned.
Written by Allison Sherkin, RHN, CHNC
Allison is the in-house nutritionist at House of Wellness. She is a registered holistic nutritionist with experience in weight loss, mental health, hormonal balance, and digestion. She is passionate about helping others elevate their health and truly discover their highest potential! Allison believes in products made with integrity and focuses on effective solutions to help her customers and clients.