Whoever told you to cut out cookies while following a keto, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, or vegan style diet was wrong! These moist, chocolate peanut butter cookies are the REAL DEAL and so easy to make! All you need is 8 ingredients, a cookie sheet, and some parchment paper.
Makes 8-10 Cookies
· 1 cup almond flour
· 1/3 cup stevia
· 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
· 1 egg
· 1/3 cup FATSO peanut butter
· 2 tablespoons MCT oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, stevia, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, peanut butter, and MCT oil.
4. Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix well.
5. Roll the cookie dough into 8-10 equal balls and flatten slightly onto parchment paper.
6. Top each cookie with a square of dark chocolate.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes!
Written by Allison Sherkin, RHN, CHNC
Allison is the in-house nutritionist at House of Wellness. She is a registered holistic nutritionist with experience in weight loss, mental health, hormonal balance, and digestion. She is passionate about helping others elevate their health and truly discover their highest potential! Allison believes in products made with integrity and focuses on effective solutions to help her customers and clients.