Looking for a cup of traditional hot cocoa without all of the added sugar? This recipe will most definitely do the trick! It only takes about 5 minutes, and has no refined sugars! It is also dairy free and vegan!
· 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla oat milk
· 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
· 1 teaspoon dark chocolate chips
· 1/2 teaspoon stevia
· 1 handful of marshmallows
1. Add a small pot to a stove and turn heat on low.
2. Add oat milk, cacao powder, dark chocolate chips, and stevia.
3. Continue to stir the mixture until all ingredients are dissolved and blended well.
4. Pour into a glass and top with marshmallows.
Written by Allison Sherkin, RHN, CHNC
Allison is the in-house nutritionist at House of Wellness. She is a registered holistic nutritionist with experience in weight loss, mental health, hormonal balance, and digestion. She is passionate about helping others elevate their health and truly discover their highest potential! Allison believes in products made with integrity and focuses on effective solutions to help her customers and clients.