Looking for the perfect recipe that is both delicious and nutritious? Try this grain-free, gluten-free, vegan granola! Made with hidden ashwagandha to help lower stress and promote relaxation!
· 2 cups rolled oats
· 1 cup coconut shreds
· 1/3 cup honey
· 1/4 cup coconut oil
· 1 cup pecans
· 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· 2 tablespoons ashwagandha
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Transfer the granola mix to the lined pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius or until browned.
Written by Allison Sherkin, RHN, CHNC
Allison is the in-house nutritionist at House of Wellness. She is a registered holistic nutritionist with experience in weight loss, mental health, hormonal balance, and digestion. She is passionate about helping others elevate their health and truly discover their highest potential! Allison believes in products made with integrity and focuses on effective solutions to help her customers and clients.