Registered Nutritionist Verdict
Allison S. RHN-CHNC
- From the highest quality organic brown flax seeds
- Grown in Western Canada
- Free of genetically modified organisms
- Contains one of the highest alpha-linoleic acid (an omega-3) content on the market
- Nutritionally similar to the Golden Flax Seeds
Why use this product?
Milled flax seeds contain both the fibres and the omega-3 and -6 fatty acids. Having the generous quantities of soluble and insoluble fibres in flax may help:
- lower cholesterol levels.
- control blood sugar levels.
- regulate bowel movements or prevent constipation.
The omega-3 fatty acids may help:
- prevent or treat heart disease or strokes.
- protect the body against high blood pressures, inflammation, and autoimmune disorders.
Suggested UseSprinkle over hot or cold cereals Add to smoothies or baked goods Once the product is opened, store the pouch in the fridge Freeze the product to extend its shelf life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.