Registered Nutritionist Verdict
Allison S. RHN-CHNC
- Made from the highest quality organic seeds grown in Western Canada
- Free of genetically modified organism (GMO)
- Nutritionally similar to the Brown Flax Seeds yet they have a slight nutty flavour
- Contains one of the highest alpha-linoleic acid (an omega-3) content on the market.
Why use this product?
Milled flax seeds contain both the fibres and the omega-3 and -6 fatty acids. Having the generous quantities of soluble and insoluble fibres in flax may help:
- lower cholesterol levels
- control blood sugar levels
- regulate bowel movements or prevent constipation
The omega-3 fatty acids may help:
- prevent or treat heart disease or strokes
- protect the body against high blood pressures, inflammation, and autoimmune disorders
The golden flax seeds are nutritionally similar to the brown flax seeds. However if you like a nutty flavour, choose the golden flax seeds.
Suggested UseSprinkle over hot or cold cereals add to smoothies or baked goods once the product is opened, store the pouch in the fridge freeze the product to extend its shelf life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.