Registered Nutritionist Verdict
Allison S. RHN-CHNC
- Moderate potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Active forms of vitamin B2 and B6
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
B vitamins to support metabolism, with herbal support for periods of stress.
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables and lentils.
The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians. When the effects of physical or mental stress start to take a toll on our health, the additional support of an herbal adaptogen, such as rhodiola, that gently normalizes the nervous system, can quickly bring noticeable relief.
Adults: Take 1 SISU B Calm capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.