Registered Nutritionist Verdict
Allison S. RHN-CHNC
- Certified Project Verified
- Premium sourced collagen from wild-caught North Atlantic fish off the coast of Eastern Canada
- Source of type I collagen
- Provides skin, hair, nail, joint and gut benefits
- Highly soluble: dissolves easily into both hot and cold beverages
- Unflavoured and odourless
- Made in Canada at a Health Canada approved GMP Facility
- Rigorously third-party tested to meet the most stringent worldwide standards for heavy metals and contaminants
- Paleo and Keto Friendly
- BPA-Free Tub
- Scoop included
Sproos up your health by adding collagen to your daily routine. Collagen is the body's most abundant protein ‚ it's found in our skin, muscles, bones, blood vessels, digestive systems and tendons. Sadly, our body‚s natural ability to produce collagen wanes with age, which can lead to chronic health issues like joint pain, digestive issues and dull, dry skin.
Thankfully, Sproos is here to help! Our Marine Collagen peptides are highly soluble, digestible and bioavailable (easily absorbed) short chain amino acids. They work to restore and rebuild the body's collagen supply, countering the effects of natural collagen decline. Its high bioavailability means that marine collagen is recognized as the most effective source of collagen for enhancing skin health. We source our marine collagen from wild-caught North Atlantic fish to ensure a natural, sustainable source of this powerful food.
Recommended purpose: to help with the formation of collagen, and for the maintenance of good health.
Add one scoop or sachet per day to a hot or cold beverage of your choice and shake or stir well until fully dissolved. Great in juice, smoothies, tea and coffee. Also a perfect addition to foods like oatmeal and soup.
Caution: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have liver or kidney disease or have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Collagen may cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.