Registered Nutritionist Verdict
Allison S. RHN-CHNC
- Spirulina is a nutrient-dense food. Its blue-green colour portrays its rich chlorophyll and phycocyanin content. Both compounds are a powerful antioxidant.
- Chlorella is a green fast-growing algae.
- Japanese Kelp Thallus Extract or Laminaria japonica is a marine species grown in Spain.
- Broccoli contains the potent antioxidant sulforaphane. This natural compound has many health benefits including fighting free radical damage.
- Beets contain dietary nitrates.
- Blueberries are an excellent source of polyphenols.
- Acerola Fruit Extract has a vast array of phytonutrients, flavonoids, and antioxidant properties.
- Organic Turmeric is one of the world’s most revered herbs and contains a powerful polyphenol more commonly known as Curcumin.
Trophic’s Greens Concentrate is a unique blend of superfoods with betacarotene which supports immune function, reduces oxidative stress, and prevents free radical damage. Trophic Greens Concentrate is a soy and gluten-free formula.
Adults: Take 2 Trophic Greens Concentrate with Antioxidants capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.