Registered Nutritionist Verdict
Allison S. RHN-CHNC
- Tendoactive is made of Type I collagen and glycosaminoglycans.
- Helps reduce pain associated with tendonitis and tendinopathy
- Helps reduce shoulder and elbow pain associated with tendonitis
- Helps reduce lower leg and ankle pain associated with Achilles tendonitis
- Helps reduce foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis
TendoactiveTM is made up of Type I collagen, glycosaminoglycans and Vitamin C. The synergy between these carefully selected ingredients can help relieve pain associated with tendonitis and foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
The active ingredients, Type I hydrolyzed collagen and glycosaminoglycans can support reducing pain associated with tendonitis, tendinopathies and may help reduce lower leg and ankle pain associated with Achilles tendonitis.
Type I collagen is the most abundant type of collagen in the human body, making up more than 90%. It is found in tendons, ligaments, skin and scar tissue as well as in the endomysium of muscle fibril (the deepest and smallest components of the connective tissue in muscles), the vascular system, and the organic part of bone and the dermis.
Suggested UseAdults, take 1 capsule daily. Use for a minimum of 1 month to see beneficial effects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.